All the information we receive/collect is kept strictly within our company, in line with our commitment to respect the confidentiality of our users’ information. Payments are handled via PayPal; International Credit/Debit Card supported by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express; International Wire Transfer; TransferWise and we do not store any financial information of our users at all.
Information that we may collect from the users:
- Name and Email Address
- Contact information including phone number
- Demographic information (Time-Zone)
- Other information relevant to service provided or required.
We reserve the right to use your personal information for the following:
- Send Price Quotation and collect bills
- Maintain records of all communication using Email, Online Chat or Zoom Interaction
- Resolve disputes or any unwanted situation
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Customize, analyse, and improve our services, testimonial and portfolio with our expert’s work
- For marketing and advertisement
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.