MATLAB Helper organized its 3rd Quiz of the Series and First to be completely programming based. The Quiz was bigger than the previous two Quizzes as participants had a chance to win various prizes by proving their MATLAB Skills and getting rewarded.
Did you miss the chance to participate? Well, You might not have won something but you may still compete and prove your MATLAB Skills which will help you in the future or you may grab an opportunity or surprise from MATLAB Helper. We are making the Current Task open for all and You can get the Task Details to your Email Address by completing prerequisites below.
Details of the Concluded Quiz:
What: Programming Problem based on MATLAB
Who: Any Student or Professional who possesses MATLAB Skillset and is Registered with MATLAB Helper.
Where: Online at Quiz.MATLABHelper.com
When: 14th to 15th October ( Indian Standard Time)
Why: Attractive Prizes, Certificates and Opportunities from MATLAB Helper
- First Participant with 100% Score will get Echo Dot
- Two Participants with score between 90-99% will get Amazon Gift Card
- Three Participants with score 75-89% will get MATLAB Helper Merchandise
- Four Participants along with above six will get Certificates from MATLAB Helper
If you secure Highest Score in Three Consecutive Quizzes or Your performance is beyond exceptional, you may get a direct Internship Offer from MATLAB Helper!
Rules of the Concluded Quiz:
- The Third Premium Quiz is happening from 14th to 15th October 2017 and is completely based on a Programming Task which you will have to complete in order to get rewarded. The questions will test your analytical skills coupled with your knowledge in the MATLAB domain. You can refer to our online tutorials or videos to prepare yourselves.
- The Quiz will be available online from 00:00 on 14th October till 24:00 on 15th October, Indian Standard Time and you can attempt the quiz as per your convenience.
- You are allowed to attempt the Quiz and hence submit your work as many times as you want. Your work will be evaluated and your scores would be informed via Email in 24 Hours after submission. However, You should give your best in the first chance itself if you want to win the First Prize of Echo Dot. Drawing from a popular saying, ‘ The First Impression is the Last Impression’; Here your First Attempt might fetch you a good product.
- There will be One Task with two sub-parts and you will have 75 minutes to complete your submission. In case you submit code after 75 minutes are over, 10% of your Scores will be deducted from the final marks.
- You need to post the Output Figure on our Facebook Page and You need to send your code via email to email@example.com with the subject “Code Submission – <Your Name> | Quiz – MATLAB Helper” in order for us to review your submission. Failing to do both the mentioned submission task, your attempt may be forfeited.
- After Submission, you will get the Percentage secured within 24 Hours via Email. If you have any query, you can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org