MATLAB Helper is pleased to announce its Second Monthly Quiz on Numerical Methods. This Quiz is aimed to evaluate your MATLAB Skills and reward you for your knowledge. Numerical Methods Online Quiz is over now.
Current Quiz Leaderboard
|Final Rank||Name||Points||Social Bonus||Total / 70|
RESULT of the Numerical Methods Quiz will be declared by 24th September 2017.
What: Quiz on the Theme “Numerical Methods”
Who: Any Student or Professional who possesses MATLAB Skillset and is Registered with MATLAB Helper.
When: 15th September -> Extended till 16th September
Why: Attractive Prizes and Recognitions from MATLAB Helper; First Ranker will get a Gift Card along with e-Certificate; Second and Third Ranker will receive e-Certificates; Three Consecutive Leaderboard Position will get you Gift Merchandise from MATLAB Helper!
Rules of Numerical Methods Quiz:
- The Second Premium Quiz happening on 15th Sept is Based on the theme Numerical Methods. The questions will test your analytical skills coupled with your knowledge in the MATLAB domain. You can refer to our online tutorials or videos to prepare yourselves since most of the questions may be answered directly from our tutorials!
- The Link for the Quiz will be available from 6:00 PM on 14th Sept. till 6:00 AM on 16th Sept. and you can give the quiz at your suitable time.
- You will be allowed to attempt the Quiz only once. Therefore, give your best in your first chance only. Drawing from a popular saying, ‘ The First Impression is the Last Impression’; Here your First Attempt is your Last Attempt.
- There will be 15 MCQs and you will have 15 minutes to complete the Quiz.
- You will be able to review your answers at the end of the Quiz before submission. After Submission, you will get the marks instantly and your name would be entered in our Statistics as well as the Leaderboards. Aim to top this LeaderBoard.
- There will be 3 winners of the Quiz who will stand a chance to win Gift Card and e-Certificates from MATLAB Helper.
We will be conducting a Quiz on the 15th of each month, the first one was on 15th August on Basic MATLAB and the current quiz will be second Premium Quiz from our end. If you continuously reach the Top 10 of LeaderBoard for 3 Months, you will get a Digital Certificate of MATLAB Knowledge from MATLAB Helper along with Gift Hampers and Merchandise.